Shopping online has a ton of perks, from saving time, petrol and aggravation to having access to a wider variety and choice of products and cost effective pricing. Busy moms and dads find it difficult to carve out some time to dedicate to party supplies shopping on the weekend. In all honesty time is precious and spending what little spare time you have stuck in traffic or driving from shop to shop seems can be stressful.
Shop the smart way, from the comfort of your home or office, and have your goods delivered to your door.
With all the good, there is also a pinch of bad, it is smart to keep the following in mind when shopping online.
1. Shop online on your own smart devices, shopping online using a shared computer (like an internet cafe) makes it easier for hackers to steal your personal information.
2. Most online stores / marketplaces rate their sellers. Use this information to ascertain whether the store is trustworthy.
3. Scams and con-artists exist: If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. Be “street smart” on the electronic highways.
4. Check which payment options are available to you through that website. Use the one you feel most comfortable with.
5. If you choose to pay online using your card, make sure that the payment provider is secure, the URL will begin with a locked symbol followed by https://
Keep these tips in mind and join us online for a really convenient and fast shopping experience.